Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 15th. In the last seven days, Argentum has traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0215 or 0.00000249 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Argentum has a market cap of $252,956.00 and approximately $110.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004584 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 11,752,960 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.