Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.23 or 0.00013710 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Indodax, Huobi and Coinnest. Bitcoin Diamond has a market cap of $229.47 million and approximately $5.00 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010490 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005870 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009065 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00052893 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond (CRYPTO:BCD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinBene, BigONE, Huobi, Indodax, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Kucoin, Bithumb, Gate.io, Coinnest, OKEx, Exrates, Crex24 and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.