CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. One CannabisCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $689,448.00 and approximately $43.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 37% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000021 BTC.
CANN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.