CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded 6.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. Over the last week, CryptoCarbon has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000208 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. CryptoCarbon has a total market capitalization of $452,883.00 and $372.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.93 or 0.00373303 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.97 or 0.02391515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00160498 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000769 BTC.
CryptoCarbon Coin Profile
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. The official website for CryptoCarbon is cryptocarbon.co.uk. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon.
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoCarbon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.