GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded down 14.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. In the last week, GravityCoin has traded up 24.5% against the dollar. GravityCoin has a market capitalization of $344,577.00 and $5,372.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GravityCoin coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001865 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.85 or 0.00371304 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $210.95 or 0.02384047 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011387 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.04 or 0.00158714 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00019408 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000766 BTC.
GravityCoin’s total supply is 2,088,802 coins. GravityCoin’s official website is www.gravitycoin.io. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GravityCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@gravitycoin.
GravityCoin Coin Trading
GravityCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GravityCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GravityCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.