Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Omni has a market capitalization of $1.23 million and approximately $1,151.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can now be purchased for about $2.19 or 0.00024888 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. Over the last week, Omni has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.18 or 0.01568102 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001919 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00055929 BTC.
Omni (CRYPTO:OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,459 coins and its circulating supply is 562,143 coins. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Omni is www.omnilayer.org.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex, Cryptohub and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.