Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 6.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. One Pura coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Kucoin. Pura has a total market capitalization of $1.53 million and $333.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Pura has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007314 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 25.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 182,632,133 coins and its circulating supply is 175,849,639 coins. The official website for Pura is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.