Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. One Semux coin can now be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Semux has a total market cap of $1.89 million and $93,704.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Semux has traded 32.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00077122 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014236 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00023999 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026939 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006787 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Semux Coin Profile
SEM is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 10,868,270 coins. Semux’s official website is www.semux.org. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject.
Semux Coin Trading
Semux can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Semux should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Semux using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.