SF Capital (CURRENCY:SFCP) traded up 18.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 15th. SF Capital has a total market capitalization of $144,852.00 and $44,595.00 worth of SF Capital was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SF Capital token can currently be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000157 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. Over the last week, SF Capital has traded 13.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.13 or 0.00384151 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.92 or 0.02410990 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00162401 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00019937 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000760 BTC.
SF Capital Token Profile
SF Capital’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,698,968 tokens. The official website for SF Capital is www.sfcapital.io. SF Capital’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SF Capital Token Trading
SF Capital can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SF Capital directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SF Capital should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SF Capital using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SF Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SF Capital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.