SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a market cap of $377,121.00 and $44.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
SmileyCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.