THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 14th. THETA has a total market cap of $114.92 million and approximately $9.24 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, THETA has traded 2% lower against the dollar. One THETA token can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001529 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Bithumb, Binance and Coinbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $739.15 or 0.08561503 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039896 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012047 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00017630 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
THETA is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Hotbit, Bithumb, IDEX, Coinbit, OKEx, Upbit, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Binance, WazirX and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.