Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. Wings has a market cap of $4.22 million and approximately $30,298.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can now be purchased for about $0.0438 or 0.00000507 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit, Gatecoin and IDEX. During the last seven days, Wings has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.29 or 0.00385352 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $211.78 or 0.02451506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00163237 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00020048 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0658 or 0.00000762 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings launched on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,435,286 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. The official website for Wings is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Bittrex, HitBTC, Livecoin, Gate.io, Gatecoin, Binance, IDEX, Upbit, Liqui and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.