Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. During the last week, Creativecoin has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 32.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Creativecoin (CRYPTO:CREA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creativecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.