Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded up 11.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 16th. Proton Token has a market cap of $363,300.00 and approximately $20,523.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Proton Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including FCoin, BitForex, DDEX and BCEX. Over the last seven days, Proton Token has traded 9.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.96 or 0.00357183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $214.81 or 0.02327843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010914 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00154786 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017746 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000715 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, FCoin, DDEX, CoinTiger, BCEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.