REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 16th. During the last week, REPO has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. One REPO token can currently be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00003913 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. REPO has a total market cap of $38.87 million and $33,369.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004733 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.49 or 0.00359330 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $212.12 or 0.02346274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011088 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.97 or 0.00154532 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018612 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000751 BTC.
REPO Token Profile
REPO’s genesis date was March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. REPO’s official website is www.repocoin.io. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN.
REPO Token Trading
REPO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.