APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. One APIS token can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Bit-Z and IDEX. APIS has a market capitalization of $11.28 million and $31,483.00 worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, APIS has traded up 31.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00063601 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007543 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000104 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,584,475,300 tokens. The official website for APIS is apisplatform.io. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. APIS’s official message board is medium.com/apisplatform.
APIS Token Trading
APIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade APIS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.