Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 17th. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar. One Humaniq token can now be bought for about $0.0097 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Mercatox and Hotbit. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $1.81 million and $229,729.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004634 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.98 or 0.00366297 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $219.46 or 0.02365814 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.19 or 0.00152968 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021262 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000712 BTC.
Humaniq’s genesis date was December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 207,143,695 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,811,695 tokens. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Humaniq is humaniq.com. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Mercatox, Bittrex, YoBit and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.