CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. During the last week, CyberMiles has traded 19.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CyberMiles token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0559 or 0.00000491 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, DragonEX, OKEx and Tokenomy. CyberMiles has a market cap of $44.69 million and $21.09 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.41 or 0.00899940 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013254 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00039480 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012690 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000580 BTC.
CyberMiles (CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Bibox, OKEx, BCEX, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Koinex, Tokenomy, Zebpay, DragonEX, LBank, Binance, Huobi, IDEX and IDCM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.