Essentia (CURRENCY:ESS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 11th. During the last seven days, Essentia has traded down 24.3% against the dollar. One Essentia token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, BitForex, IDEX and CoinBene. Essentia has a market capitalization of $770,003.00 and $325,090.00 worth of Essentia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $661.83 or 0.05801994 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00033546 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000173 BTC.
Essentia is a token. Its launch date was January 7th, 2018. Essentia’s total supply is 1,755,313,373 tokens and its circulating supply is 828,206,204 tokens. Essentia’s official Twitter account is @essentia_one and its Facebook page is accessible here. Essentia’s official website is essentia.one. The Reddit community for Essentia is /r/essentia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Essentia Token Trading
Essentia can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Ethfinex, BitForex, Bilaxy and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Essentia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Essentia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Essentia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Essentia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Essentia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.