Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 11.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. One Hydrogen token can now be purchased for $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, BitMart, Bittrex and Token Store. Hydrogen has a total market cap of $20.53 million and $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hydrogen has traded up 108.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.10 or 0.00263414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008745 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.87 or 0.01425369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 43.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.70 or 0.00128663 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00024579 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Hydrogen’s launch date was March 15th, 2018. Hydrogen’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,062,538,428 tokens. Hydrogen’s official Twitter account is @HydrogenAPI. The Reddit community for Hydrogen is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Hydrogen is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. The official website for Hydrogen is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro.
Hydrogen Token Trading
Hydrogen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, BitForex, DEx.top, Bittrex, Token Store, BitMart, Mercatox, Fatbtc, Upbit, IDAX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hydrogen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.