KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. Over the last seven days, KekCoin has traded up 24.4% against the U.S. dollar. One KekCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0811 or 0.00000718 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. KekCoin has a market cap of $869,570.00 and approximately $5,215.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009268 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00031681 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00017034 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.42 or 0.02013767 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
KekCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.