Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 21.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 11th. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $12.49 million and approximately $9,096.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.52 or 0.00261747 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008855 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $161.64 or 0.01433579 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.53 or 0.00128867 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00024894 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
Pirate Chain was first traded on August 30th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 107,329,504 coins. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.