PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 11th. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000150 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $36,812.00 and approximately $317.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 52.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.