PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 11th. PRIZM has a market cap of $12.63 million and approximately $51,828.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002124 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, PRIZM has traded 13.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,355.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $347.99 or 0.03071380 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.27 or 0.01167434 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006691 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003244 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00008262 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00025252 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001081 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PRIZM (CRYPTO:PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 99,590,293 coins and its circulating supply is 52,502,900 coins. The official website for PRIZM is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.