Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. In the last week, Pylon Network has traded down 26.7% against the U.S. dollar. Pylon Network has a total market capitalization of $523,544.00 and approximately $327.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pylon Network coin can now be bought for $1.15 or 0.00010150 BTC on major exchanges including $5.60, $10.39, $50.98 and $32.15.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.47 or 0.05803646 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00033529 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000162 BTC.
Pylon Network Profile
Pylon Network (CRYPTO:PYLNT) is a coin. It was first traded on July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 coins and its circulating supply is 454,463 coins. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pylon Network’s official website is pylon-network.org.
Buying and Selling Pylon Network
Pylon Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $18.94, $13.77, $24.43, $10.39, $33.94, $24.68, $7.50, $20.33, $51.55, $32.15 and $50.98. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pylon Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pylon Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.