REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded down 31.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 11th. One REPO token can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002146 BTC on major exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Over the last week, REPO has traded 38.1% lower against the dollar. REPO has a market capitalization of $26.83 million and $81.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00259593 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $167.34 or 0.01475480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.64 or 0.00129116 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00024951 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000923 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
REPO Token Profile
REPO launched on March 21st, 2018. REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 109,958,607 tokens. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for REPO is www.repocoin.io.
Buying and Selling REPO
REPO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade REPO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy REPO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.