Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. During the last week, Storm has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Storm has a market cap of $18.67 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges including Coinnest, Kyber Network, WazirX and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002883 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.11 or 0.00261516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $165.18 or 0.01434808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00129216 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00024662 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
Storm was first traded on July 6th, 2017. Storm’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,233,699,550 tokens. The Reddit community for Storm is /r/stormtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storm’s official Twitter account is @Storm_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storm is stormtoken.com.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Binance, WazirX, Bittrex, YoBit, HitBTC, Coinrail, Radar Relay, Bitbns, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Coinnest and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.