Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $31.60 or 0.00267941 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, AirSwap, Bancor Network and FCoin. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $4.46 billion and approximately $422.27 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002901 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $166.30 or 0.01409919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00026314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.36 or 0.00130237 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000058 BTC.
About Binance Coin
Binance Coin launched on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 189,175,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 141,175,490 tokens. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com.
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Gate.io, AirSwap, FCoin, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, DDEX, Binance and LBank. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.