Engagement Token (CURRENCY:ENGT) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. Engagement Token has a market cap of $76,625.00 and approximately $645.00 worth of Engagement Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Engagement Token has traded down 21.9% against the US dollar. One Engagement Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002870 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.74 or 0.00272605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008857 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.29 or 0.01403570 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.52 or 0.00128706 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00023913 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Engagement Token Profile
Engagement Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 415,256,071 tokens. Engagement Token’s official Twitter account is @EGT_Token and its Facebook page is accessible here. Engagement Token’s official website is engagementtoken.com. The Reddit community for Engagement Token is /r/EngagementToken.
Buying and Selling Engagement Token
Engagement Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Engagement Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Engagement Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Engagement Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Engagement Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Engagement Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.