Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 12th. Horizen has a market cap of $56.25 million and $1.08 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Horizen coin can currently be bought for approximately $8.19 or 0.00070707 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, OKEx, Cryptopia and DragonEX. During the last seven days, Horizen has traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.48 or 0.00781180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.00 or 0.00259056 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005004 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 45.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 29.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 6,869,400 coins. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, DragonEX, COSS, Binance, OKEx, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.