RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. RefToken has a total market cap of $272,312.00 and $7.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, RefToken has traded 85.3% higher against the dollar. One RefToken token can now be purchased for about $0.27 or 0.00002391 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $653.21 or 0.05784057 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00034139 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00000864 BTC.
RefToken Token Profile
RefToken is a token. Its launch date was September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,005,000 tokens. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for RefToken is reftoken.io.
RefToken Token Trading
RefToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.