Rubies (CURRENCY:RBIES) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. Over the last seven days, Rubies has traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Rubies has a total market cap of $81,404.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Rubies was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubies coin can now be bought for about $0.0078 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00009381 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00016877 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000829 BTC.
Rubies (CRYPTO:RBIES) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on February 9th, 2016. Rubies’ total supply is 10,415,252 coins. Rubies’ official Twitter account is @Betterbets_io. Rubies’ official website is rbies.org.
Buying and Selling Rubies
Rubies can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubies should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.