Tael (CURRENCY:WABI) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. One Tael coin can now be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001504 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $62.56, $13.96, $18.11 and $45.75. Tael has a market capitalization of $9.73 million and $590,567.00 worth of Tael was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Tael has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $666.38 or 0.05879587 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00035590 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000168 BTC.
Tael (CRYPTO:WABI) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 21st, 2017. Tael’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 57,040,106 coins. Tael’s official Twitter account is @wabiico.
Tael Coin Trading
Tael can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $45.75, $24.72, $10.00, $6.32, $34.91, $5.22, $13.96, $18.11, $119.16, $7.20, $4.92 and $62.56. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tael directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tael should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tael using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tael Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tael and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.