Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. One Universa token can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Cobinhood, CoinBene and Livecoin. During the last week, Universa has traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Universa has a market capitalization of $5.63 million and $32,959.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.31 or 0.00276718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.40 or 0.01346743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00027936 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00124877 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000675 BTC.
Universa’s genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. Universa’s official website is universablockchain.com.
Universa Token Trading
Universa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Ethfinex, CoinBene and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.