Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. Scroll has a market cap of $17.24 million and approximately $105,841.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Scroll has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. One Scroll token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC on exchanges including IDAX, LATOKEN, IDEX and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.27 or 0.00278363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008937 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.61 or 0.01340761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00028076 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.85 or 0.00123311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Scroll Token Profile
Scroll’s genesis date was April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,335,366 tokens. The official message board for Scroll is firstname.lastname@example.org. Scroll’s official website is www.scroll.network. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll.
Buying and Selling Scroll
Scroll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scroll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scroll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.