FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded 73.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 15th. One FREE Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store and Crex24. FREE Coin has a market capitalization of $613,259.00 and approximately $3,785.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FREE Coin has traded down 83.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009202 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.58 or 0.00260497 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $132.77 or 0.01210159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00025142 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.46 or 0.00113574 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000635 BTC.
FREE Coin Token Profile
FREE Coin launched on April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. FREE Coin’s official website is www.FREEcoin.technology.
FREE Coin Token Trading
FREE Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FREE Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FREE Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.