Odyssey (CURRENCY:OCN) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 15th. Over the last week, Odyssey has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Odyssey has a market cap of $13.52 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of Odyssey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Odyssey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, Huobi, Upbit and FCoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.88 or 0.00263280 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.84 or 0.01220200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00025151 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00114110 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000627 BTC.
Odyssey’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,816,733,861 tokens. Odyssey’s official Twitter account is @OdysseyOCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. Odyssey’s official website is www.ocnex.net. Odyssey’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/OCN. The Reddit community for Odyssey is /r/OdysseyOCN.
Odyssey Token Trading
Odyssey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bit-Z, FCoin, Upbit, IDEX, CoinTiger, Huobi, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Odyssey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Odyssey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Odyssey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Odyssey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Odyssey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.