Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded down 33.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 16th. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $9.15 million and $264,388.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded 27.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $506.35 or 0.05329425 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00042581 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token (CRYPTO:QNTU) is a token. It launched on April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta.
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.