Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 18th. Over the last seven days, Ethos has traded up 7.6% against the US dollar. One Ethos token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001118 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, Binance, Livecoin and Radar Relay. Ethos has a market cap of $11.63 million and $403,902.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.99 or 0.00271845 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009455 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $138.73 or 0.01301128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000835 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00025268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00120245 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000531 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos’ launch date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cobinhood, Bithumb, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, Binance, AirSwap, IDEX, Kyber Network and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.