FLO (CURRENCY:FLO) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 18th. In the last week, FLO has traded 13.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One FLO coin can now be bought for about $0.0679 or 0.00000637 BTC on popular exchanges. FLO has a market capitalization of $10.30 million and approximately $52,024.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 89.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000090 BTC.
FLO Coin Profile
FLO (CRYPTO:FLO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 17th, 2013. FLO’s total supply is 151,696,908 coins. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. FLO’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FLO Coin Trading
FLO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FLO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FLO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.