IDEX Membership (CURRENCY:IDXM) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 18th. In the last seven days, IDEX Membership has traded down 22.9% against the U.S. dollar. IDEX Membership has a total market cap of $685,700.00 and approximately $2,414.00 worth of IDEX Membership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IDEX Membership token can currently be purchased for $342.85 or 0.03226314 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $554.23 or 0.05215403 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00038365 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000034 BTC.
About IDEX Membership
IDEX Membership is a token. Its launch date was January 18th, 2018. IDEX Membership’s total supply is 2,000 tokens. IDEX Membership’s official Twitter account is @Aurora_dao. IDEX Membership’s official website is auroradao.com/tokensale.
IDEX Membership Token Trading
IDEX Membership can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IDEX Membership directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IDEX Membership should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IDEX Membership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IDEX Membership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IDEX Membership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.