InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded up 7.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 18th. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $151,826.00 and $292.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.33 or 0.01050185 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004313 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000084 BTC.
INSN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 23,656,662 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network.
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.