Orbs (CURRENCY:ORBS) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 17th. Orbs has a total market cap of $41.46 million and approximately $977,383.00 worth of Orbs was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Orbs has traded down 13.1% against the US dollar. One Orbs token can currently be purchased for $0.0226 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ProBit Exchange, Bittrex, Upbit and Bilaxy.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010256 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00279354 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $129.61 or 0.01325430 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00025934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.37 or 0.00116249 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000527 BTC.
Orbs was first traded on May 1st, 2018. Orbs’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,834,882,928 tokens. Orbs’ official message board is www.orbs.com/blog. Orbs’ official Twitter account is @OrbisToken. The official website for Orbs is www.orbs.com. The Reddit community for Orbs is /r/ORBS_Network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Orbs
Orbs can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bilaxy, Bittrex and ProBit Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbs directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orbs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.