BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. BLUE has a total market cap of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit, CoinExchange and IDEX. During the last seven days, BLUE has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.99 or 0.00278021 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009618 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $139.49 or 0.01337663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00024943 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00123105 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000535 BTC.
BLUE’s genesis date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official message board for BLUE is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.