DEX (CURRENCY:DEX) traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 19th. One DEX token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0672 or 0.00000639 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbit and IDAX. DEX has a total market cap of $12.87 million and approximately $4.46 million worth of DEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DEX has traded up 43.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $29.05 or 0.00275912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009537 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.20 or 0.01388477 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00124511 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00024709 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000533 BTC.
DEX’s total supply is 1,892,996,914 tokens and its circulating supply is 191,542,291 tokens. DEX’s official Twitter account is @coinbit_coinbit. DEX’s official website is www.coinbit.co.kr.
DEX Token Trading
DEX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbit and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.