EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 12.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. One EUNO coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0201 or 0.00000191 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, EUNO has traded 17.9% lower against the US dollar. EUNO has a market capitalization of $496,150.00 and approximately $479.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
EUNO (EUNO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 28,847,983 coins and its circulating supply is 24,723,277 coins. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EUNO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.