GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 18th. Over the last week, GameCredits has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. GameCredits has a total market capitalization of $4.57 million and approximately $13,583.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0655 or 0.00000619 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, BitBay, YoBit and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.78 or 0.00942967 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012515 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014651 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GAME is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, Upbit, Coinrail, Crex24, BitBay, HitBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.