Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. One Independent Money System coin can currently be purchased for $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Independent Money System has traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar. Independent Money System has a total market cap of $16,197.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,625.61 or 1.88611017 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 61% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 74.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00024029 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Independent Money System Profile
Independent Money System is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.