MCO (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. During the last seven days, MCO has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. MCO has a market capitalization of $69.30 million and $6.23 million worth of MCO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MCO token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Coinnest, DDEX and Bit-Z.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $549.98 or 0.05283027 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00040906 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
MCO is a token. It was first traded on May 18th, 2017. MCO’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. MCO’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com. MCO’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. The Reddit community for MCO is /r/MCOCrypto. The official website for MCO is crypto.com.
Buying and Selling MCO
MCO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Livecoin, Coinrail, EXX, LATOKEN, OKEx, BigONE, DDEX, Cashierest, Cobinhood, Binance, Upbit, Bithumb, IDEX, HitBTC, YoBit, Coinnest, Bittrex, Huobi, Liqui, Gate.io and ABCC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MCO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MCO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MCO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MCO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.