ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 19th. In the last week, ParkinGo has traded down 16.4% against the dollar. ParkinGo has a total market capitalization of $6.12 million and approximately $620.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00004163 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00037244 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002867 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.57 or 0.00110084 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00066542 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000442 BTC.
GOT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,988,992 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.